Crosstalk: January 25, 2019
Once again, Peter brought information concerning news stories that reflect the ever encroaching activism of the LGBT movement. Stories included:
- Karen Pence, wife of Vice President Mike Pence, is coming under attack for teaching art at a Christian school because the school follows the Bible’s teachings concerning sexuality and marriage.
- On Thursday, California State Senator and Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Hannah-Beth Jackson announced that only gender neutral pronouns will be permitted during committee hearings. Jim played audio from the hearing.
- California may teach children as young as 5 years old that there are 15 different genders.
- The wife of the California governor to be known as ‘first partner’ rather than ‘first lady’.
- Yesterday the New York State Legislature voted to ban conversion therapy.
- The National Trans Visibility March on Washington, D.C., will take place Sunday March 31st and Monday April 1st.
- The National Institutes of Health is spending over $450,000 for financial tips and gender transition support for transgender women of color.
- Harvard Medical School recently unveiled a project called, ‘The Sexual and Gender Minorities Health Equity Initiative’. The program is meant to teach medical students how to provide high quality, holistic health care for sexual and gender minority patients of all ages.
- Stanford University hosted an open house to showcase its new all-gender locker room.
- A public university in Ohio is letting people use whatever bathroom facility they deem they need to use in order to create a more inclusive environment.
- A Washington, D.C., restaurant has been hit with a $7,000 fine for questioning a transgender activist who used the women’s restroom.
- 5 women lawmakers in Texas have decided to form the first LGBTQ caucus.
- A proposed New Hampshire bill would make it easier for transgender people to change their birth certificates.
- The February cover of ‘Parents’ magazine to feature their first same-sex parents.
- An Oregon gay rights pioneer re-indicted on sex abuse charges.
- Liberty Counsel is involved in a federal lawsuit seeking preliminary and permanent injunction against Maryland’s new law that prohibits minors from receiving voluntary counseling
- A decision came down from the U.S. Supreme Court allowing President Trump to put into place his ban on the entrance of gender confused individuals into the military.
- Legislation has been introduced in South Dakota that would allow the sex on a student’s birth certificate to be the sole factor in determining which sports team a student would participate on.
- Peter LaBarbera is promoting the ‘God’s Voice’ Conference in Edmond, Oklahoma, February 22ndand 23rd.
Sorry, only Situation Room Members can download this episode.Click Here to Join For as Little as $8.99/month.