Crosstalk: December 17, 2018
Jim had Mat Staver on to comment on a number of issues highlighted by the latest attacks on Christmas. Discussion included the following:
- Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Brett Kavanaugh sided with the liberal end of the Supreme Court in a case which dealt with states being able to remove funding from Planned Parenthood.
- The National Review reported on Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez who (in audio presented by Jim) lamented about the influence of the pulpit.
- Liberty Council asked the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals to take action pertaining to a buffer zone ordinance in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- There’s a live nativity surrounding the Supreme Court and the capitol area. Via letter, PETA complained about the use of live animals and quoted Matthew 25:40 in an attempt to make their point.
- A principal in the Manchester Elementary School District in Elkhorn, Nebraska sent out a sarcastic, 3 page memo, stating what you can and cannot do at Christmas.
- A Canadian church was invited by the city to take part in a market festival in front of city hall. A reading Matthew 1:18-25 in German was part of the festivities but the microphone was cut off.
- Crosstalk listeners lend their viewpoints as well on this important civil liberties update.
Sorry, only Situation Room Members can download this episode.Click Here to Join For as Little as $8.99/month.