Guest: Leo Hohmann. Topic: America is at war with enemies foreign and domestic and resisting unlawful Government agents is lawful and constitutional. Today Brannon lays out the truths about the neo-Marxist revolution now underway in America. He explains how the Marxists are taking over many of the police departments of major American cities, the U.S. military, the courts, and state legislatures. Brannon explains the hard truths of being caught in a civil war that could soon transition to a hot civil war in America. Brannon explains how Christians and conservatives should avoid being involved in a war of offensive but if attacked they have the legal, constitutional and Biblical right to be involved in a war of defense.
The second American civil war appears to be inching closer to reality. As I write this, hundreds of thousands of Americans are making plans to head to Washington, D.C., to make their voices heard on Jan. 6 as Congress convenes to vote on the Electoral College slate of electors that will choose our next president. Some are motivated by patriotism to rally for the continuation of our constitutional republic under President Trump, others for global socialism and an authoritarian “Great Reset” supported by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Ten Reasons The Right Should Not Assume They Have The Upper Hand in a Civil War.
1. They don’t have the upper hand when it comes to cruelty
2. They don’t have the upper hand when it comes to a commitment to lawlessness
3. They don’t have the support of drug gangs, MS-13, communist front groups in America, international communist supplies, Islamic support, Islamic terror cells, or the support of Russia, China, Iran, North Korea.
4. Terror cells and foreign special forces teams would likely support the left
by attacking our critical infrastructure to bring extreme chaos.
5. The right tend to have families and desire to protect those families forcing them to not
go on to the battle to defeat the left.
6. The left has destroyed countless police departments and sheriff departments that the
right could once count on.
7. The RINO republicans will join the left in the fight agains the right.
8. The left has infiltrated government agencies.
9. The United Nation’s will side with the left.
10. The left hates America, they hate conservatives, christians, Jews, the constitution and
this is personal and it is about revenge. The right are not revengeful people.
What we have been watching play out on the streets of America's cities the last two weeks are textbook revolutionary tactics. Problem is, too few Americans have read the textbook. It's important to understand: The scenes playing on stage number one, the streets of Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland, Atlanta and many other cities, as ugly as they may be, are only the first phase of the revolution.