Nine likely tactics of insurgents as they push for their Marxist revolution. Topic: The media and democrat party have carried out a political warfare agenda that has set up the free market system, Christians and conservatives as enemies of the people deserving of retribution and elimination. Topic: Anarchist and marxist groups have for years circulated how-to-manuals for guerrilla warfare online and in print. Topic: The pandemic and riots of 2020 has overwhelmed most local, state and federal agencies and likely damaged their readiness for 2020 election violence and unrest. Topic: The insurgents desire to create a situation in which the government, controlled by the so-called fascists, imperialists and racist capitalists, is filmed responding in such a manner as to give credibility to the long-standing narrative of the insurgents about the government. Topic: The pandemic put many criminals and back on the street. Topic: Nine tactics to watch for when it comes to insurgents.
1. Insurgents are ultimately about revolution not elections
2. Insurgents could use pre and post election protests to hide within
3. Insurgents could use the media's explanation of protests and violence as their cover
4. Insurgents could use the distraction of protests and violence as the cover to their violence
5. Insurgents could use the protests and violence as an opportunity to stage attacks while police and governments are distracted
6. Insurgents could stage terrorist attacks to look like Islamic terrorism or Islamic terrorist could stage attacks to like Marxist or Anarchist terrorism
7. Insurgents could dress as Trump supporters and carry out violence in order to incite the left to attack the right
8. Insurgents could carry out staged attacks on police, politicians, judges, conservatives or conservative personalities.
9. Insurgents could attack critical infrastructure to create more chaos, riots, looting and to overwhelm police departments, sheriff departments and state and federal DHS fusion centers.
Worldview Weekend Foundation
PO BOX 1690
Collierville, TN, 38027 USA