"I have been taking a supplement drink every day for almost 12 years that includes red wine extract, pine bark extract, & grape seed extract. Many people ask me where I get my energy and stamina that allows me to be so productive. In part my answer is this; I personally think these supplements have played a positive role in my good health and endurance. We are now pleased to offer Extract Gevity in our online store." Brannon Howse
Servings per container: 30
Studies Show Supplement Ingredients May
* Having anti-aging effects
*Protect cells from free radical damage
*Help Prevent Alzheimer’s disease
*Prevent growth of cancer cells
*Benefit your heart, skin, brain, eye & circulatory health
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Some articles to consider as you do your own research: (these articels are not intended to convey an enordorsement of Extract Gevity in any manner by any of the authors or groups but is for the purpose of providing educational materials on the beneifts of certain supplements.)
A study of healthy volunteers found that taking grape seed extract substantially increased blood levels of antioxidants. Antioxidants are substances that destroy free radicals, which are harmful compounds in the body that damage DNA (genetic material) and even cause cell death. Scientists believe free radicals contribute to aging, as well as the development of a number of health problems, including heart disease and cancer. Source: University of Maryland Medical Center. Article here: http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/grape-seed
Other important benefits of antioxidants include:
• Repairing damaged molecules – Some unique types of antioxidants can repair damaged molecules by donating a hydrogen atom. This is very important when the molecule is a critical one, like your DNA.
• Blocking metal radical production – Some antioxidants have a chelating effect – they can grab toxic metals like mercury and arsenic, which can cause free radical formation, and "hug" them so strongly to prevent any chemical reaction from taking place. Water-soluble chelating agents can also escort toxic metals out of your body through your urine.
• Stimulating gene expression and endogenous antioxidant production – Some antioxidants can stimulate your body's genes and increase your natural defenses.
• Providing a "shield effect" – Antioxidants, such as flavonoids, can act as a virtual shield by attaching to your DNA to protect it from free radicals attacks.
• Promoting cancer cells to "commit suicide" – Some antioxidants can provide anti-cancer chemicals that halt cancer growth and force some cancer cells to self-destruct (apoptosis). Source: The Ultimate Guide to Antioxidants. Article Here: http://articles.mercola.com/antioxidants.aspx
Of particular interest has been blueberry extract. In one study, it was found not only to slow the aging of the brain but also to reverse some of the aging changes. A more recent study found that blueberry extract could completely prevent Alzheimer's disease in a hereditary animal model of the disease. This means that blueberry extract might prevent the disease even in those inheriting both of the APOE4 genes. Article: Healthy Diets Equal Healthy Brains. Article Here: http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Dr-Blaylock/healthy-diet-healthy-brain-Med...
Article on Pine Bark Extract: Pycnogenol: This Superfood Combats Diabetes, Heart Disease
Pine bark extract contains procyanidins, a form of catechins, similiar to those found in green tea, cocoa, and grape seed extract. Pycnogenol is a patented form of pine bark extract using the bark of the maritime pine that grows in France. Pycnogenol has a unique combination of powerful antioxidant components in addition to procyanidins, including bioflavonoids and phenolic acids, that neutralize disease-causing free radicals in the body....Experts believe Pynogenol counteracts aging in two ways. First, it stimulates the antioxidant ability of cells. Second, it neutralizes free radicals as they travel through the blood stream. The extract has been shown to be safe and effective in more than 400 clinical studies and scientific publications.
Article Here: http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Headline/Pycnogenol-pine-bark-extract/2016...
Grape Seed Extract: Article on the website of Cleveland Clinic Wellness
Article here: http://www.clevelandclinicwellness.com/Features/Pages/Grape-Seed-Extract...