There is an infectious variola that has metamorphosed into bipedal sapiens occupying the so-called newsrooms and specifically occupying Congress. Said has exchanged the intended purpose for both into a prolepsis that spends every hour of existence waiting for President Trump to say or do something they can attempt to use to discredit him.
Such was the brief-lived flurry of feigned insult over President Trump rightly calling the scurrilous fake impeachment inquiry proceedings an attempted “lynching.”
As one would imagine in the grotesque zeitgeist of feigned insult and privatization of the simplest words and phrases rabid liberals went apoplectic. The Washington Post headlines read that President Trump use of the word lynching had ignited a racially charged political firestorm.
The Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), that multivolting group of ophidians warehoused in Congress to assuage the consciences of the Democrat Party’s history of slavery, the founding of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) and Jim Crow. Apparently the CBC forgets that Bull Connor, J. William Fulbright, Lester Maddox and Jimmy Carter’s “mah-ma” who “took good care of her niggras” as Carter was so fond of telling us when he was in office, Al Gore, Sr. et al were Democrats and rabid segregationists.
With predictability Democrats wheeled out members of the CBC to spew forth the jeremiads of days long past that white Democrats were responsible for as if they were still taking place. The obedient pets of the Democrat Party went whoof-whoof and voiced the same old pathetic tales of how they marched blah-blah.
Even Whoopi Goldberg, who looks forward to the end of October even though her days of going door-door to with a bag for candy have long since passed, got into the act. Goldberg is well remembered for her disgraceful behavior at abortion rallies where she made gestures with coat hangers and raged that American women must be able to continue killing their babies.
Owing in large part to President Trump’s successful economy and low unemployment numbers there are fewer unemployed blacks to found on street corners, but Soros-funded groups were able to find some and ply them with a bag lunch and a couple bucks to tell how much it hurt them to hear President Trump say the word “lynching.”
As I said during an on-air interview yesterday, this hebephrenic outcry shows these people are desperate to the point of grabbing handfuls of manure in order to attack President Trump.
How stupid can a group be? Have they not noticed that cowboy movies/shows from John Wayne to Hopalong Cassidy to Clint Eastwood to Gunsmoke to the Lone Ranger to an episode of the Twilight Zone, showed lynching or attempted lynchings and all of the persons to be lynched were white? Adding to that, most of the characters depicted as about to be lynched were innocent.
Democrats don’t want you to remember that during Bill Clinton’s impeachment in 1998, Democrat Jim Mcdermott said: “We’re taking a step down the road to becoming a political lynch mob. We are going to find a rope, find a tree and ask a bunch of questions later.” Democrat Senator Harry Reid said at the time that: “The lynch mob now has a new leader.” Then Senator, John Kerry said: “It’s a verbal political lynching on the floor of the Senate.” At that time Joe Biden said: “Even if the president should be impeached, history is going to question whether or not this was just a partisan lynching…”
There was no outcry from the NY Times, Washington Post, USA Today, New York Magazine or the alphabet fake news networks. There was a deafening silence when the late Senator Robert Byrd told television viewers worldwide “he had seen white niggers.” Democrats admired and revered the Byrd who had been a member of the KKK before being elected to the Senate.
Weak, craven, milquetoast Republicans rushed to news and talk programs, each one trying to show more painful sorrow than the one before over President Trump’s choice of words. They are pathetic. Their performance is also a reminder of why we elected President Trump. It was time for a real man to lead America.
Lynching is not a proprietary word. The falsity of complaint by these people is clear when we look at their stand on the killing of black babies specifically and black on black crime.
They feign offense at the use of a word as innocuous as the word bicycle; but where’s their outrage concerning the wholesale slaughter of black children and black on black crime?
The facts are that Democrats and spineless Republicans have no interest nor regarding the elephant in the center of the room. And sadly there remains no shortage of Blacks filled with raw hatred for a history they have been inculcated from the womb to believe, i.e., the white man is out to get them and Democrats are their friends because they promise “stuff.”
What Democrats promise blacks is death, an inferiority complex and a government dependent future. Before blacks get upset because President Trump used the word lynching, they should get upset and mourn over the following:
• Over an 86-year period spanning from 1882 to 1968 there were 3,446 blacks lynched in the America.
• Today approximately 1,876 black babies are murdered by abortion every day. That means that the total number of blacks lynched covering an 86-year period is surpassed approximately every 45 hours.
• Between 7,000 and 8,000 blacks are murdered by other blacks annually.
• Between 1976 and 2011, 279,384 blacks were killed, with 262,621 of them being killed by another black person. That means 94 percent of all blacks murdered were murdered by another black person.
• Blacks make up 13 percent of the population and yet they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims.
• Nationally the black homicide victimization rate is 6 times that of whites and in some cities it is 22 times higher than that of whites.
• As Dr. Walter E. Williams has noted: The aggregate number of black soldiers killed in military combat in the Korean War, The Vietnam War, and every war since 1980 totals 18,515. That means black males are safer on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan than they are on the streets of Philadelphia PA, Camden N.J., Oakland CA, New York NY, Chicago IL, or any other streets one wants to include.
• Approximately 20 million black children have been murdered by their mothers before they were born by the barbaric practice of abortion, since the allowance and encouragement of child killing was legalized.
• Abortion is responsible for reducing the aggregate black population in America by 30 percent in just 44 years.
• 36.3 percent of all abortions are black women murdering their children.
• It is a stunning reality that at the time the Civil Rights Act was signed, 87 percent of black-family homes were married two-parent households. Forty percent of blacks were business owners. Today, blacks lead the known world in every quantifiable negative statistic regarding family and personal responsibility.
If Democrats, the mainstream media and Republicans like Susan Collins et al really gave a rip about blacks and the injustice they have suffered – they would end abortion immediately.
However, their complaint is not about injustice. It’s about controlling We the People and removing the President we elected.
Worldview Weekend Foundation
PO BOX 1690
Collierville, TN, 38027 USA