The coup is now virtually complete and the purge is underway. The purge did not stop with the sudden takedown of Parler and deplatforming of conservative voices like Candace Owens, Diamond and Silk, Ron Paul and countless other lesser-known names you no longer see in your Facebook feed.
Now the FBI is gleefully rounding up Trump supporters who attended last week’s rally and letting those on the left who instigated the violence walk, including the leftist activist John Sullivan, who was released from a Utah jail without bond.
The Epoch Times, citing court documents, reported that Parler CEO John Matze has been forced with his family into hiding after credible threats were made against his life. The threats were made after Parler sued Amazon for allegedly colluding with Google and Apple to kick Parler off the Internet.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has been caught on tape saying that kicking Trump off social media is just the beginning of what Big Tech has planned. They intend to silence all conservative voices with the cooperation of the Democratic-Socialist Party of America that now controls all three branches of government.
Many conservatives are in panic mode. Others remain too blind to even notice what is going on. They will catch on shortly. The United States of America is going full communist, and faster than anyone ever imagined.
I for one refuse to live in fear of these dictators, most of whom work directly or indirectly for the Chinese Communist Party. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo laid out the stakes in a recent speech:
“This isn’t about containment. Don’t buy that. It’s about a complex new challenge that we’ve never faced before. The USSR was closed off from the free world. Communist China is already within our borders.”
Translation: The communists are here. You can keep your heads in the sand and deny it, but if you voted for Biden-Harris, you voted for communism because the Biden crime family is tied to China and deeply compromised by the CCP.
Principled Christians and staunch patriots who won’t compromise the truth or deny what they’ve seen with their own eyes are already being cut loose by U.S. corporations.
My prediction of a bifurcated society — a new Apartheid nation made up of the privileged Trump haters and the less-than human Trump supporters — is the new reality. That’s what happens in totalitarian countries. You pay to play. Give your obedience to the party in power and you will be allowed to live a normal life. Get out of line in the least by dissenting from the party line and you will be identified, isolated, and persecuted.
All it takes is a murmur of support for Donald Trump, or a Facebook picture of you practicing your First Amendment rights, advocating the America-first policies associated with a certain political candidate, and you are on the list. It doesn’t matter if you are the star employee, you will have to go. They might give you a second chance if you grovel before your new masters, apologize and beg forgiveness. But even then you will be marked as a potential troublemaker and live under close scrutiny.
Hillary Clinton weighed in last week on her vision for the nation. We should listen to her because she is a spokeswoman for the globalist power elites. In an op-ed for the Washington Post, she said Trump supporters were domestic terrorists and white supremacists who need to be “tracked and surveilled.”
Many Christians will just shut up and comply. Like the German Christians did when the Nazis started showing their fangs.
They think they will save their own skin, but in the end they will find out, like the Germans, that this was a tragic mistake. And the suffering brought upon this nation by weak, compliant patriots will be much more severe than any loss of job, income or reputation.
We are 75 to 80 million strong. Better to stand up now and join the resistance than sit back and wait for what comes next.
What does this resistance look like?
For starters, it’s not an armed resistance.
If Biden takes office as it looks like he will on Jan. 20, any armed resistance would be immediately and brutally crushed by the U.S. military machine. Many of my patriot friends believe the military is our last line of defense against tyranny. But, as tyranny is taking over right before our eyes, I see no evidence of the white hats riding to our rescue in tanks and armored personnel carriers. I do see evidence of an officer corps that is in the tank for the global military-industrial complex. The top brass of our military works for the corporate defense industry that benefits from endless wars around the world. They do not work for Americans or America’s interests. The military establishment could prove me wrong, and I hope they do, but the way I see them, they are just one of the many cultural institutions that have been gradually captured over the last 75 years by the liberal anti-God, anti-family, anti-American globalist power elites.
I have ideas, however, of how we can resist. If you are not serious about resisting evil, please stop reading this article now, because the recipe for victory is not for the couch-potato, fair-weather patriot. This will take sacrifice and sober-mindedness.
To be successful, my recommendations will take a steely resolve and iron-clad discipline. Maybe now that we have our backs against the wall, and the boot pressed against our face, more patriotic Americans will take these suggestions seriously than when the dictatorship seemed far off. It’s no longer enough to just espouse conservative values, attend church and spout your views on Facebook. Defeating this enemy will require prayer, fasting and action. It will cost you something. If it’s not costing you anything, you will know that you’re not doing anything to help stave off the techno-communist takeover now in process.
You may have other suggestions that I haven’t thought of and I encourage you to share them in the reader comments below this article [as long as they don’t involve violence]. This is just my opening salvo. You can bet I will share more later.
I’m not one to believe in easy fixes. All I know is we must break out of the matrix – their matrix — and help others do the same.
According to SpreadPrivacy.com:
“Google trackers have been found on 75 percent of the top million websites. This means they are not only tracking what you search for, they’re also tracking which websites you visit, and using all your data for ads that follow you around the Internet. Your personal data can also be subpoenaed by lawyers. Google answered over 150,000 such data requests in 2019 alone. More and more people are also realizing the risk of relying on one company for so many personal services [the same could be said for Amazon].”
Use DuckDuckGo.com to replace Google. DuckDuckGo also has an excellent phone app.
Ditch Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Explorer and Edge. Replace these browsers with Brave.com. It is not only more private, you will find it runs faster and smoother without all the spyware attachments.
In place of Youtube, use Bitchute and Rumble.
2. Dump Amazon. Shop local or order directly from businesses online. Remember, it was Amazon that ganged up with Apple and Google to shut down the conservative social-media site Parler, literally canceling millions of conservative voices from the Internet overnight and robbing a private enterprise of its hard-earned wealth. The owner of Amazon is Jeff Bezos, one of the richest and most wicked men in America. Bezos is a modern-day robber baron. He has probably put more Americans out of work than any of his fellow robber barons like Walmart and Costco, but that’s not all. He purchased the Washington Post for the sole purpose of using it as a propaganda rag for the very globalists who declared war on DT’s America-first movement. For four years the Post was one of the main sources, along with the New York Times, to which traitorous government bureaucrats leaked information, almost all false, in a direct attempt to embarrass and destroy Trump. They twisted his words, took them out of context, gas lighted the country, and showed their contempt for everything patriotic, right and good.
3. Cancel all subscriptions, online or in print, with mainstream media. That includes national publications like the Wall Street Journal, NY Times. Washington Post, USA Today, and your local newspapers. They are all garbage. There may be, in very rare cases, an independent local newspaper that consistently reports fair and balanced news, but this is now less than 10 percent of newspapers in America. The rest are owned by a few large chains totally in bed with the establishment, and all of them were cowed by the Democrats to cover up negative, fact-based reports about Joe Biden before Nov. 3 while jumping on false reports about Trump being a racist, a xenophobe, a corrupt businessman who was just out for himself. Ditch them. Today. Don’t wait till tomorrow. Can’t emphasize this enough.
Replace your newspaper subscriptions at the national level with the Epoch Times and also donate to LifeSite News. I get the majority of my news now from these two publications, along with scanning alternative sites like Whatfinger News, WorldViewReport.com, Canon 212, Gateway Pundit and the National Pulse.
4. Drop Disney, Netflix, Hallmark Channel. I am amazed at how many good Christian people still subscribe to Netflix, which aired and defended the disgusting pedophile-friendly movie “Cuties.” Disney is now producing cartoons for children featuring LGBTQ characters and monetarily supports a host of heinous far-left causes. Same for the once-wholesome Hallmark Channel, and Hallmark Cards has demanded that Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri return donations received by his campaign through its PAC. Sen. Hawley’s mistake? He was one of the few Republican Senators to object to certifying the election.
5. Phase out Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Verizon, Hotmail, AOL and Comcast email services. Open an account with ProtonMail, a free, encrypted email service with servers based in Switzerland.
7. Ditch Fox News, and don’t trust Newsmax. Replace with OANN [One America News Network}, WVW-TV, Real America’s Voice News and Rightside Broadcasting. Use sites such as LeoHohmann.com, Gatestone Institute, Frauds Crooks and Criminals and Technocracy News and Trends for thoughtful analysis that goes beyond the day’s headlines.
8. Do not support the national Republican Party. Drop it now. Do not give money to it. The time for politics as usual is over and Mitch McConnell’s party is a politics-as-usual enterprise. We are not going to win anything through the establishment’s system on a national level ever again, because this system has now been exposed as a complete fraud, a trap to entice God-fearing people, only to sell them out when the chips are on the line. We saw how quickly the powers that be in the GOP wanted to move on from DT and how eager they are now to aid the Democrats in their plan to toxify the Trump presidency. It’s not enough to defeat DT. They are now moving to crush his supporters. This is unlike anything we’ve ever seen in American political history.
Focus your efforts on getting good, honest people with strong backbones elected to local offices. Get an honest person elected as governor of your state. COVID has shown us how much power governors have at their disposal. Clean out your state legislatures, targeting corrupt RINO Republicans for primary competition.
Georgia, as an example, is one of the most politically conquered states and this happened with the governor’s mansion and every statewide office held by Republicans. They were all traitors. Tear up the ticket and start from scratch in the primaries. It will take time, but we now know who the traitors are. Anyone who defends Gov. Brian Kemp, SOS Brad Raffensperger, AG Geoff Duncan, or State House Speaker David Ralston is either living under a strong delusion or is part of the corrupt system. Do not listen to them.
9. Stop doing business with the enemy. Stop shopping at Walmart, which publicly castigated Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., for challenging the fake election. Stop ordering from Amazon and focus on spending your money with local small businesses whenever possible, even if it means driving 10 or 20 miles to a neighboring city or town where a local vendor has what you need.
10. Understand that sources of independent news and analysis like this one could disappear unexpectedly, and try to support them. It’s probably not a matter of “if” but “when.” In preparation for the day when this site gets taken down by its server host, WordPress, I am working on a backup plan.
Stay tuned for more on how we fight back, peacefully, with civic and economic resistance. If you agree with this strategy, share this article with like-minded patriots.
Worldview Weekend Foundation
PO BOX 1690
Collierville, TN, 38027 USA