NO SOONER HAD THE EMOTIONAL SCENES FROM THE BIDEN GENERATED “FALL OF KABUL” AND THE RESURGENCE OF THE TALIBAN REACHED THE U.S. , THE SOUTHERN BAPTIST SEND RELIEF HAD POSITIONED THEMSELVES WITH WORLD RELIEF, CATHOLIC AND LUTHERAN AGENCIES TO AID GOVERNMENT RESETTLEMENT OF MUSLIMS INTO AMERICA.
Rev Thomas Littleton
No one in Southern Baptist churches has any idea how much money is flooding into the SBC coffers for Afghan Refugee resettlement through NAMB /IMB or it’s Clarkston Georgia -Send Relief Center and others ( there are dozens open and or planned) across the nation. No one knows because NONE OF THE SBC LEADERSHIP are talking about the funding or the government partnerships, or that most of the refugees are in fact not persecuted Christians fleeing the Taliban but Muslims being patriated as “New Americans ” and labeled as the Christians “New Neighbors”.
SEND RELIEF PRESIDENT LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG THAT MOST REFUGEES ARE MUSLIM AND THE CHURCHES ROLE “IS TO WELCOME THEM IN”.
Send Relief Center for Refugees in Clarkston Georgia was set up to help process Syrian Refugees for government agencies , match them with welfare and social services, housing, healthcare, and job training and placement in the name of Christian Mission. The only problems with this scheme is that government agency contracting and funding prohibits ministry (aka explicit religious activity ) to the recipients of the services by those missions agencies involved. Also down the road the tax funding for such “Faith Based Partnerships ” will go away and be replaced by the money and resources of the churches and Christian agencies involved.
PRESIDENT SEND RELIEF
“Bryant Wright served in Southern Baptist life as both a pastor and SBC president before joining Send Relief in 2020. He retired as the founding Senior Pastor of Johnson Ferry Baptist Church in Marietta, Georgia, on December 15, 2019, where he had pastored for 38 years.”
WRIGHT LAYS A HEAVY DOSE OF VERSES ON “CARING FOR STRANGERS” AND THE GOOD SAMARITAN BUT FAILS TO GRAPS THE INTENTIONAL PROGRESSIVE POLICIES BEHIND THE ONGOING WAVES OF HUMAN MIGRATION BY U.S. DEMOCRATIC PARTY LEADERS
WRIGHT ALSO NEVER MENTIONS THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS WHICH THE SEND RELIEF PARTNER WORLD RELIEF RECIEVED IN THE SYRIAN REFUGEE CRISIS
“Video: Care for Refugees Workshop”
“… archived video for the Care for Refugees Workshop, held September 10, 2021, at the Send Relief Ministry Center in Clarkston, Georgia.”
Care for Refugees Workshop
“This one-day training offered by Send Relief in partnership with World Relief shares practical ways for you to mobilize your family, friends, small group or church to meet the needs of refugees and internationals as they transition to a new home.”
During a September Refugee Volunteer Training Film available on the Send Relief website, Wright told trainees
“After 20 years of US rebuilding effort .. in a disastrous exit everything fell apart .. ( paraphrased from @ minute 28 )”the government has a job to do and that is to take in refugees onto military bases and vet them …and they are vetted a great deal because some people with other intentions. But they will not stay on military bases because it is not the militaries job to care for refugees. The role of the churches is to care for refugees and welcome them in to out neighborhoods, our homes and our churches.. and that makes it difficult in a lot of our churches because of fear (minute 30:23) ” because THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THESE AFGHAN REFUGEES ARE MUSLIMS”
AGAIN WRIGHT ADMITS :
THE FEAR FACTOR BECAUSE …MOST OF “THESE REFUGESS ARE MUSLIMS “
Wright goes on to say that (PARAPHRASED ) ” and here we are in the twenty year shadow of 9/ 1 when Muslims terrorist attacked our land we know the understandable and natural fear that will be there because most of these people are Muslim.”
Wright again admits ” THERE IS FEAR because MOST OF THESE AFGHAN REFUGEES ARE MUSLIM”. Earlier Wright had point out that over 70 % of those Refugees left behind are Women and children .So we can by that admission suppose that most of those being processed into America are Males.
Wright “Muslims are simply deceived by a false teaching that they need to be liberated from …”
But Wright does not explain why Muslim people are fleeing a return to Muslim rule in Afghanistan or why the Refugees are not mostly Christians fleeing persecution. The Obama administration is reported to have placed persecuted Christians last and left many in harms way during it’s “Refugee Crisis” after the poor policies of the Arab Spring. The Biden administration looks to be repeating the pattern.
MORE FROM WRIGHT’S BIO
“He is a straightforward communicator who uniquely connects God’s unchanging truth with a diverse culture through compelling and creative teaching.”
Wright seems accustomed to talking down to his ill informed listeners. This is now a common practice in todays agenda driven pulpits.
Wright does not inform the Baptist volunteers of how much money the SBC/ NAMB and Send Relief or World Relief its direct partnering agency are getting to process refugees. In FACT no one in the SBC outside these insider agency leaders is even told that tax funding is involved. BUT the Baptist are raising more money form their own for the “ministry ” to refugees which the government partnerships prohibit.
“Creative and compelling ” but so much for honesty and integrity.
THE MONEY IS NEVER MENTION BUT HOW MUCH ARE WE TALKING ABOUT FOR MINISTRY ORGANIZATIONS LIKE SEND AND WORLD RELIEF?
Don’t wait for them to bring it up because they will not but Catholic Charities received some $5.4 billion during the last “Refugee Crisis ” and World Relief – its evangelical partner and recruited received some $300 million form that .
HOW MUCH IS IN THE MIX FOR BAPTIST /SEND RELIEF AND OTHER EVANGLEICALS? IT MAYTAKE YEARS TO KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TELLING.
Meanwhile these leaders are TRAFFICKING IN THE FAITHFUL and the selling the faith of their followers to global goals deceptions.
Read MORE here :
MUSLIM POPULATION GROWTH IN AMERICA VIA CHRISTIAN AID MISSIONARIES
The long term outcomes of this and other refugee resettlement efforts is a massive Muslim migration into the West. That is the intention of both the Obama era Syrian crisis and the present day efforts to resettle Afghan refugees. It has little to do with compassion for persecuted peoples and far more to do with the progressive open borders agendas of globalist. Americas conservative and Christian demographics are being diluted and weakened while our own people are being told they are ministering the Gospel to the refugees of the world.
THE SEND PARTNERSHIPS IN DETAIL
“Send Relief, World Relief working together to resettle Afghan refugees“
“ALPHARETTA, Ga.—In the aftermath of the sudden, tragic fall of Afghanistan into the hands of the Taliban, thousands of refugees have been fleeing the landlocked nation to escape persecution and retaliation from the extremist group. Send Relief, the compassion ministry arm of Southern Baptists, has begun the process of helping Afghan refugees as they resettle around the world by working with World Relief and other ministry partners.”
“The Taliban recently seized power of Afghanistan, storming the nation and capturing most major cities within a matter of days.”
“In the aftermath of the political coup, a mass exodus is taking place as Afghans try to flee the country by the thousands. Religious and ethnic minorities, along with women and girls, are the groups most in danger of Taliban violence as they try to escape.”
“As Afghan refugees are resettled, this crisis will impact communities all around the world, including yours. Through Send Relief and the combined resources of the IMB and NAMB, Southern Baptists are able to serve Afghan refugees wherever they are resettled.”
“Send Relief is strategically working with our trusted ministry partners to minister to Afghan refugee families. We can connect you and your church with opportunities to pray, serve and give to support this response!”
“Your gifts to the Afghanistan Refugee Crisis Fund will support churches and refugee ministries in the United States and around the world as they care for resettled Afghan refugees. Give today to bring help and healing to the hurting!”
“How You and Your Church Can Serve”
Partner with World Relief
“The most immediate way your church can serve resettled refugees is by volunteering as a host home through your local World Relief office. If your church is interested in ministering to refugees by becoming a host home, fill out the World Relief interest form.”
Afghan Refugee Ministry Coaching
“Your church can request personalized coaching from a Send Relief Afghan refugee expert as you minister to Afghan refugees in your community. Our team will coach you in evangelism, discipleship and cross-cultural awareness.”
Care for Refugees Workshop
“Did you miss our Care for Refugees Workshop on September 10? Don’t worry! You can still watch a video of the entire event. Watch now by clicking here.”
THE GRAND DECEPTION GOES MUCH DEEPER
MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS CANNOT FAITHFULLY COEXIST NOR CAN THE US CONSTITUTION MERGE WIHT SHARIA
Religious Liberty in America is born out of its Judeo Christian influence on the Constitution. Sharia is not compatible with the US Constitution and its understanding of Religious Liberty. Americans have been a very tolerant people but the suppression of Christianity in the US has reached an all time high while the posture toward Islam is shifting in it’s favor. The progressive political movements in both Faiths and in fact among ALL FAITHS is a deception of globalist toward a “Global Spirituality ” where faiths and people are allowed some distinctions and doctrines but are all hard pressed into the common ground for the common good and for a toxic new age mixture of comingled nothingness.
NO TRUE ADHERENTS TO ANY FAITH WILL BUY THIS LIE.
No True Christians can allow it to prosper among our churches.
Christian faith cannot successfully be merged into Interfaith and Multi-faith alliances such as those promoted by Baptist leaders like Rick Warren, Ed Stetzer,or Bob Roberts via Neighborly Faith or Multi Faith Neighbors Network.
REFUGEES ARE ON THIER WAY TO CITIZENSHIP–FASTRACK
“OFFICE OF NEW AMERICANS”
“The Office of New Americans (ONA) was established in 2020 to promote the economic and civic success of Virginia’s diverse immigrant communities. The Office is comprised of an Immigrant Services unit and Refugee Services unit (formerly known as the Office of Newcomer Services).”
The Office is responsible for the implementation of a statewide strategy to provide immigrants with comprehensive assistance related to employment, housing, healthcare, education, citizenship and other services for which they may be eligible.
A LOOK AT VIRGINIA FOR HOW IT IS WORKING IN THE BROADER EFFORT WITH CATHOLIC AND LUTHERAN AGENCIES
US News in August
More Virginia Sites Set to Welcome Afghan Immigrant Influx
“Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s administration has received notification that the Department of Defense has authorized the use of Marine Corps Base Quantico to house Afghan refugees, as well as a national guard installation in central Virginia.”
“Fort Lee, an Army training site in Virginia, was already housing immigrants who recently fled Afghanistan. Over the coming weeks, capacity at Quantico and Fort Pickett in Nottoway County “will build” to support about 5,000 and 10,000 people, respectively, according to an email a senior Northam administration official received and shared with The Associated Press.”
“We welcome these refugees, no matter how long or short they are here,” said Billy Coleburn, the mayor of Blackstone, which neighbors Fort Pickett.”
“VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES.“
“Virginia’s Refugee Resettlement Program supports refugees with social integration and economic empowerment. Support services available to refugee-eligible clients include employment, health, education, youth mentoring, services for older refugees and foster care for unaccompanied refugee minors through the Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Foster Care (URM) program .
VDSS works in partnership with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and federally-contracted agencies to administer the URM program.
Refugee services are currently provided by six resettlement agencies across the state: Catholic Charities Diocese of Arlington- Migration and Refugee Services, Commonwealth Catholic Charities, Church World Service, Ethiopian Community Development Council, International Rescue Committee and Lutheran Social Services. Click here for Resettlement Contracts“
Reports & Information
Virginia’s Resettlement Agencies
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Arlington – Migration and Refugee Services
- Church World Service
- Commonwealth Catholic Charities
- Ethiopian Community Development Council
- International Rescue Committee (Charlottesville)
- International Rescue Committee (Richmond)
- Lutheran Social Services
Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Foster Care Programs
- Commonwealth Catholic Charities – Richmond
- Lutheran Social Services – Fairfax
- Office of Refugee Resettlement URM Program Overview
DETAILS OF SCOPE OF SERVICES AND POLICY
Highlights of Resources, Services, News and Upcoming Events
- Arlington Community Outreach Program Citizenship Classes are open for enrollment. The free, virtual classes are open to both Arlington and non-Arlington residents. Contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.228.1198 with any questions or to register
- Afghan Women’s Group is offered through ECDC on Zoom. This group provides an opportunity to make friends and gain support during the resettlement process and learn tips on living in the United States as an Afghan woman. Register online.
- The Career Pathways Program is actively enrolling new participants in their employment services program for refugees, SIVs, and approved asylees. Enrollees receive employment assistance with resume development, interviewing practice, case management. For more information check the website or email email@example.com.
- The City of Alexandria, Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) and local preschool providers are working together to connect qualifying families to a free or low-cost educational program. Alexandria residents with a child turning four by September 30 can learn more information by visiting the ACPS website.
- Lutheran Social Services is looking for more mentors for refugee youth and families. Now that mentoring is fully remote, you can do so from wherever you live! See the website for details or contact Debi Kant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Dental Service. Dental Services for Adults covered under Medicaid will now be offered through DentaQuest starting July 1. For more information visit vahealthcatalyst.org/AdultDentalBenefit.
- Asylee Assistance for Mandarin Speakers. Catholic Charities Diocese of Arlington now has a Mandarin-speaker on staff that can assist Uyghur asylees in need of services. Ms. Lee can be reached at email@example.com or 571.469.2728.
- Good Neighbor Partner Program. LSSNCA’s Good Neighbor Partner is now recruiting organizational and congregational partners to help welcome refugees to the DMV. To ease this transition and provide an extra layer of care and support, LSSNCA matches families with local congregations and groups as Good Neighbor Partners. For more information contact Shelby Kruczek firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USCIS is no longer applying the Trump administration’s Public Charge Final Rule: The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is no longer applying the has returned to applying the public charge inadmissibility statute consistent with the 1999 Interim Field Guidance. In other words, an applicant’s receipt of Medicaid (except for long-term institutionalization at the government’s expense), public housing, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits are no longer considered as part of the public charge inadmissibility determination. Learn more and access a set of FAQs at alexandriava.gov/DCHS.
- Updated student financial aid eligibility coming August 2022: House Bill 2123, sponsored by Delegate Alfonso Lopez, and Senate Bill 1387, sponsored by Senator Jennifer Boysko, make any student eligible for state financial aid if they are eligible for in-state tuition, regardless of citizenship or immigration status. This law will take effect August 1, 2022.
- Medicaid has expanded coverage eligibility for certain Lawful Permanent Residents: Effective April 1, 2021, a qualified Lawful Permanent Resident who entered the U.S. on or after August 22, 1996, and who has resided in the U.S. for at least five years is no longer required to have any qualifying quarters of work to receive full Medicaid benefits. Lawful Permanent Residents who previously were ineligible due to not having required working quarters are encouraged to reapply online or call CoverVA at 855.242.8282.
Progressive policy and Democratic Party/ Saul Alinsky inspired politics say “NEVER WASTE A GOOD CRISIS”. Alinsky , who realized the Catholic Charities were a great target for his efforts to radicalize and rally professing Catholics and “Christians” for the left – would be proud of current efforts to distort and deceive “do good” Christians into thinking that furthering open borders and globalist agendas and undermining the influence of Christian faith and religious liberty in America is “The ministry of the Gospel”.
Alinsky Rule number 6- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
Baptist and Christians love to SERVE. Tell them they are serving the Refugees and God while you harness them for Global Goals and the spread of a false one world spirituality where all faiths join forces for eh kingdom of anti Christ. Brilliant deception.
“Curses on Disobedience”
43 “The alien who is among you shall rise higher and higher above you, and you shall come down lower and lower. 44 He shall lend to you, but you shall not lend to him; he shall be the head, and you shall be the tail.
47 “Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joy and gladness of heart, for the abundance of everything, 48 therefore you shall serve your enemies, whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in need of everything; and He will put a yoke of iron on your neck until He has destroyed you.”
If the power-grid goes down and cell phone towers fail will you still be able to reach your spouse or family members in the event of a national emergency? What if you are separated by miles and even hours? This satellite phone can give you peace by being able to verify the safety of your family and make necessary arrangements and plans. The new IsatPhone 2 satellite phone is ultimately designed to work flawlessly in all weather conditions - in rain storms, dust storms, searing heat to sub-zero cold, tropical humidity or freezing fog the IsatPhone 2 will provide you with a excellent voice, SMS and GPS services and guaranteed reliability. Click here for more details or go to: https://sat123.com/wvw
Please go to Mypillow.com and use the promo code WVW to save up to 66% off and Mike Lindell will give a generous percentage back to WVW-TV to support our free broadcasts.
Your Tax Deductible Support at www.wvwfoundation.com
Helps Us Cover Our Huge Streaming Bill So You and Millions of Americans Can Watch Our TV Shows For Free. Many organizations put all their shows behind a pay-wall immediately but we make our shows available for all to watch as a public and educational service of WVW-TV and WVW Foundation. You can also use our mailing address to send your tax deductible support:
P.O. Box 1690
Collierville, TN 38027
In 2016, WVW-TV began to urge our radio and television audience to prepare for increasingly uncertain times such as:
- disrupted “just in time” inventory supply chains
- massive increase in inflation
- biological warfare and terrorism
- an EMP attack from China, Russia, Iran, or North Korea
- A cyber attack on our critical infrastructure, including power-grid, water utilities and/or the banking industry
Then, 2020 happened with the biological attack on America by Communist China through Covid-19. Finding hamburger meat, a can of soup, pasta, a can of tuna, and other basics became shockingly challenging.
Those who had mocked our organization for calling on our audience to prepare with an emergency food supply were no longer laughing at us. In fact, some of them began to order emergency food from our store.
I have enjoyed Mountain House food on camping trips going back to when I was in high school. I purchased 6 months of food for 5 people in April of 2013 for my family. Three and a half years later, Worldview Weekend became a distributor for Mountain House because we personally know and testify to the quality of the food and understand the need for families to have "food insurance" in an increasingly dangerous world.
Please go to www.wvwtv.com/store
to place your order while we have the inventory or go directly to this link: https://shop.worldviewweekend.com/products/cat/14841
Your purchase of emergency, freeze dried food will not only support your family, but you will also be supporting the continuation of WVW Broadcast Network and all our free radio and television programs through your purchase.
WVW Broadcast Network
We're a 100% Listener Supported Network
3 Simple Ways to Support WVW Foundation
Make Monthly Donations
A One-Time Donation
Mail In Your Donation
Worldview Weekend Foundation
PO BOX 1690
Collierville, TN, 38027 USA
Donate by Phone