True Faith or False Hope, How To Know?
Satan’s most cruel deception is convincing the lost that they are saved. His “tares” are sown along with the wheat because church leaders allow it.
Jesus described “tares” as sons of the devil (Mat. 13:38-39). In this vital presentation Mike covers these points.
- Questions with Eternal Consequences
2. The most terrifying words a could ever hear would be Jesus declaring,
“I never knew you, depart from Me” Many will hear those words (Mat. 7:22-23)
3. False Converts are the Work of Satan
4. Consequences for Allowing Tares in the Church
5. False Converts are Victims of Deception or Bad Theology
6. Two Ways The Gospel Is Distorted
7. The Gospel Is Distorted by Removing Essentials
8. The Gushy Gospel Can’t Save
9. Why Is The Gushy Gospel So Popular?
10. Conviction and Conversion
11. The Effects of a Gushy Gospel
12. The Old Cross vs. The New Cross
13. Many Are Deceived by a False Jesus
14. Many “Christians” Have Limited Knowledge of the Gospel
15. Marks of False Christians
16. Counterfeit Christians
17. How Can We Be Sure Our Faith Is Genuine?
18. What is the true Gospel?
19. What is Repentance?
20. The Fruit of Repentance Can Be Seen in Believers who…
21. True Conversion Includes the Mind, Heart and Will
22. What Happens at Conversion?
23. Two Kinds of Faith
24. Two Paths to Eternity
25. Two Kinds of Fruit
True Christians bear fruit to the glory of God - the fruit of the Spirit and the fruit of repentance (John 15:8; Gal. 5:22; Mat. 3:8).
Others are known by their bad fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire (Mat. 7:15-19).
26. Two Motivations
27. How Can We Be Sure We Have Eternal Life?
28. What If We Failed the Test?).