If you are not a current Situation Room subscriber, you may click here to purchase a subscription
To add the Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network channel to your Roku home screen you can simply go to https://owner.roku.com/add/wvw
and request that this channel be added to your Roku home page.
If you are currently a subscriber to our channel, then the channel should automatically update when you boot up Roku. To force the application to update, simply go to Settings > System > System restart.
When the channel opens select “activate your device”. The channel should refresh and already be paired if you are a member and have already paired our previous channel.
Enter your account email address and password as well as the registration code provided by the channel to connect.
1. On your computer, visit Roku's website to get the Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network channel:
2. On your Roku, select the Channel Store, then exit back to the home screen. This will allow
the Roku to download your new channel. Otherwise, your channel will be automatically installed
within 24 hours.
3. On your Roku, select the Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network channel. A screen will be shown
with an 8-digit code. Write down the code.
4. On your computer, visit Worldview Weekend at the following link to login to your Situation
Room account and enter the code from your Roku.
5. If your credentials and code are a match, you will be notified that linkage was successful.
Return to your Roku to enjoy complete access to the Worldview Weekend Situation Room.
If you are not a current Situation Room subscriber, you may purchase a subscription by visiting