Receive a FREE worksheet for this DVD with purchase!
Click Here For A Video Sample By Brannon Howse
Click Here For A Video Sample By Candace Cameron Bure'
Purchase this DVD along with the "Jason Carlson/Mark Cahill" DVD for only $19.99 (save over $10!)
Why Being Good Is Not Good Enough!
Candace Cameron Bure'
During my teenage years I had a lot of fans that admired and looked up to me and I was considered a good role model. When I stood back and looked at myself I thought, "You know I'm a very good person." When I did something my conscience told me was wrong, I just asked God to forgive me. I thought He had to do that because I asked him into my heart. So, I continued living my life in a repeating cycle of sin, then asking God to excuse it. I was a false convert, after coming to understand Biblical repentance, I became a true convert. God had transformed the way I think and live my life. Things that were once important to me are no longer important. I can't help but share the good news with everyone!
Put Your Beliefs to the Test
This DVD helps make sure your belief system lines up with the Bible. Brannon tackles such questions as:
- All Religions are equally true.
- No one should ever judge the actions, beliefs or behavior of others.
- Science, History and Literature can be taught without a religious or philosophical foundation.
- Evolution is scientific while creationism is religious.
- You cannot legislate morality.
- God is opposed to all war and capital punishment.
- Abortion should be legal because a women can do whatever she wants with her body.
- The more one discovers about the universe, the more one discovers evidence of a designer.