Worldview Weekend Radio
On this episode of Ask Dr. John, we examine the "hard things" that our Lord said:
1. "Allow the dead to bury their own dead; but as for you, go and proclaim everywhere the kingdom of God" (Luke 9:60).
2. "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God (Mark 10:25).
3. "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things [i.e., Second Coming events] take place" (Matt. 24:34).
4. "If you [Jerusalem] had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes" (Luke 19:42).
5. "An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign shall be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet" (Matt. 12:39).
6. "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head" (Matt. 8:20).
7. "When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8).
8. "If anyone wishes to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me" (Mark 8:34).
9. "Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you" (Matt. 5:44).
10. "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt. 7:6).
Topic: We take your calls.
Join the conversation: