Crosstalk: December 20, 2018
Recently the U.N. Concluded another summit, this time in Poland. It was the 24th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP24).
Alex Newman was there and he indicates that this was the most important U.N. global warming summit since the 2015 Paris summit when former President Obama attempted to surrender the sovereignty of the U.S. to a treaty never ratified by our Senate. Alex also reports that the man-made global warming theorists are working to exploit alarmism over the climate in order to restructure nearly every aspect of human life.
Alex is an international freelance journalist, author, educator and consultant. His articles frequently appear in The New American. He also writes for Freedom Project Media.
Jim had Alex comment on numerous points. Some of those included:
- If the U.S. major media believes in man-made climate change, why were they seemingly absent from the COP24 conference?
- Alex communicated that U.N. Secretary General Antonio Guterres believes we need to use this climate movement to transform the entire world. What would that include?
- How does feminism fit into all of this?
- What does ‘carbon pricing’ refer to?
- Are hurricanes ‘preventable emergencies’?
- What is the status of the Paris agreement? Has the U.S. pulled out?
- Are the polar ice caps holding up or melting away?
- How do young people fit into the U.N. plan for sustainable development and global climate change?
- What was agreed to at the summit?
- What is meant by a ‘green economy’ and a ‘red economy’?
Sorry, only Situation Room Members can download this episode.Click Here to Join For as Little as $8.99/month.